Coastal Real Estate Experts
Find the Right Local REALTORS® in Galveston
Galveston Island is a top location for buyers searching for the perfect place to call home (or vacation home for that matter!). If you have a property to sell, our real estate team can easily connect you with buyers hunting for their dream Island home or lot. With a talented team of local REALTORS® and a strong existing client base of buyers, Sand `N Sea is a top choice for quick and stress-free home sales.
Our mission to provide a great experience for our real estate clients is foremost in all we do. Our friendly staff and team of REALTORS® are available to assist you 7 days a week. Get to know our agents by clicking on a photo to read their bios. Call or email us today to learn more about how Sand `N Sea can help you reach your goals.
Why Choose Sand `N Sea Galveston REALTORS®?
In 1974, Galvestonians Bert and David Feinman opened the doors to Sand `N Sea Properties. Today, over 45 years later, we remain locally owned and family-operated and have become established as a leader in real estate sales and vacation rental management.
We are proud to have 17 of the top local REALTORS® in Galveston on our team. According to 2020 Houston MLS statistics, our agents sold and/or participated in the sale of 9% (over $119,000,000) of Galveston real estate. Additionally, Sand `N Sea listed and sold over 12% of Galveston’s West End real estate. Five of the 20 top 2020 producers in Galveston are Sand `N Sea REALTORS®.
As Island residents, our agents have deep roots and know how to match the right buyers with local listings. We stay connected to market trends in Galveston, but more importantly, we give back to this vibrant place we call home. Take a moment to explore why you should work with a Sand `N Sea agent.
Sand `N Sea REALTORS®…
- Know the Island well - they live here!
- Have the experience necessary to handle any issues that come up regarding buying and selling property on a barrier island;
- Understand coastal insurance requirements - from wind storm to flood insurance;
- Are knowledgeable about Galveston property - the history, the facts, the economics;
- Are well-informed about new resort development on the Island;
- Have an extensive existing client base of Galveston property buyers;
- Attract buyers for premiere Galveston properties;
- Can show properties on short notice, 7 days a week;
- Assist Sand `N Sea’s vacation rental guests with their real estate needs;
- Work closely with Sand `N Sea’s Rental Manager to identify ideal opportunities for vacation property investments;
- Are part of a family-owned business that was founded 45 years ago and still makes customer service its top priority!
Why You Need a Top REALTOR® in Galveston, TX
A top Galveston REALTOR® like one from the Sand `N Sea team knows the local market. We understand the intricacies of Island development and insurance requirements because this is our home.
We operate a robust vacation rentals program of over 150 houses, giving our team an extensive network of potential buyers interested in Galveston Island. Our database of repeat vacationers gives us access to many non-locals, so when they decide to relocate to the island or invest in their own property, we are the first company they call. Our existing client base, along with our deep understanding of the community and market, means we can sell properties fast.
Sand `N Sea is a leading agency among Galveston area REALTORS® because we invest in building relationships and our community. Make the choice to work with a qualified and experienced team of REALTORS® who know the lay of the land.
How to Choose a Real Estate Agent
Buying or selling a home, whether it's a beachfront home, bay home, condo, or even a historic downtown home, is a big decision — that’s why it’s important you find the right real estate agent. An experienced REALTOR® has the resources to quickly sell your home or find your dream home. They will be there to guide you throughout the entire selling or buying process while making you feel like their top priority. Follow the tips below to find the right agent for you, one who understands and advocates for your goals.
Tips for Choosing the Right REALTOR®
1. Do your research
Take some time to check your potential agent’s online presence and reviews. Look into the agent’s bio to learn more about their experience. On our REALTORS®’ website pages, you can see all of their current listings.
Once you have completed your research, use the information you gather to make a short list of REALTORS® that may be a good fit for you and your family.
2. Schedule interviews with your top picks
This is your chance to get to know your local agent. It’s okay to be a little judgmental at this point in your process. First, notice how easy it is for you to get on their schedule. You should feel like a priority and be able to get in fast for an appointment. If you can, visit the office so you can get a good feel for the environment. At the meeting, pay close attention to your agent’s professionalism, the quality of the presentation, and how much knowledge they have about the Galveston market. If you are selling your home, be aware that potential buyers will be making these same assessments about the REALTOR® you choose.
3. Choose a REALTOR®
At Sand `N Sea, our agents are licensed REALTORS®, meaning we follow the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Code of Ethics, a higher standard than a licensed real estate agent is held to. The National Association of REALTORS® monitors our business, so you can expect the best service when you work with Sand `N Sea.
Sand `N Sea Customer Reviews
Excellent attention and warmth at Sand and Sea. Forever grateful to Peter Van Borssum his efforts and concerns go beyond a regular realtor. If ever you need any realtor in Galveston, do yourself a favor and at least get to know him." - Sylvia C.
- “Jana is the ultimate professional! (She) has a comprehensive knowledge of the entire real estate process, and the ability to communicate that knowledge clearly. That talent, and her top notch work ethic to go over and above for every client, makes her the best real estate agent I have ever dealt with. Could not be more pleased with her performance and professionalism." - Lisa R.
- "I enjoyed working with Alison (Christensen). This is the first time I have sold a house & she ensured that I had my questions answered and that all the paperwork was in order. She is an awesome Realtor!" - September 2018 Seller
- "Andrea Sunseri was hands down the most responsive, diligent, and knowledgeable Realtor I have ever dealt with - and I have dealt with quite a few! I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone interested in selling property in Galveston." - Seller
Find the Best Galveston REALTOR® for Your Needs
Sand `N Sea is one of Galveston Island’s leading real estate offices. For a fast response, select one of our knowledgeable agents or call our office at 409.797.5500. Get to know our agents through their bios below, and choose a highly qualified Sand `N Sea REALTOR® to take the stress out of selling or buying your Island home.