Galveston Winter Texans - Vacation Rentals
Winter is Wonderful on Galveston Island! Hunt for shells on West Galveston's empty beaches, see your favorite performing artists at the Grand Opera House, keep your binoculars handy for Galveston's outstanding fall and spring bird migrations, enjoy popular island events such as Dickens on the Strand and Mardi Gras, or a host of other Galveston Island activities... in other words, enjoy Island living just like a local!
Sand `N Sea offers many wonderful homes for Winter Texans. Choose from beachfront, beachside, canal and bay front homes. Be sure to call us at 409.797.5500 with any questions or when you are ready to book your winter stay.
Winter Texan properties are available October through February.
(Two-month minimum required to receive Winter Texan rates)
- RATE: Prices quoted are monthly rates.
- RESERVATION FEE: There is a one-time, non-refundable $50 reservation fee.
- CLEANING FEE: A one-time cleaning fee added to each reservation. Price varies according to size of property.
- ADDITIONAL CLEANING: Arrangements can be made for additional cleanings during your stay for an additional fee.
- LINENS AND TOWELS: Linens and towels are available for an additional fee.
- PET FRIENDLY HOMES: Pet friendly homes require a $150 non-refundable pet fee.
- ADMIN FEE: There is a 4% administrative fee on all reservations.
- UTILITIES: Winter Texans pay for utilities including electricity, water, gas, phone, cable, internet, lawn care and garbage service. Rates vary depending on house size, amenities and usage.
- DEPOSIT: A security and utility deposit is required. Deposits will be refunded within 60 days of check-out.
- HOTEL TAX: There is no Hotel Occupancy Tax on rentals of 30 days or more.
- BEACH CLUB: Beach Club points are not accrued during Winter Texan rentals.
- CALL 409.797.5500. Our rental agents will be happy to help you select the perfect winter beach retreat!
- Name (A - Z)
- Beds (low - high)
- Beds (high - low)
- Sleeps (low - high)
- Sleeps (high - low)